This Year's Skills Saskatchewan Provincial Competition will be *Virtual*
- February 1, 2021 – Contest Descriptions (Scope) Posted at: 2021 Contest Descriptions
- February 16, 2021 - Registration Opens at 8:00 a.m.
- April 2, 2021 – Registration Closes at 11:59 a.m.
- April 12, 2021 – Final Submission Deadline (each event may vary)
- May 7, 2021 – Winners Announced: Skills Virtual Competition showcased “live” with awards ceremony. Hosted by vFairs virtual conference platform.
- Registration Closes April 2, 2021 at 11:59 a.m.
- To register, go to Provincial Skills Competition - Competitor Registration
Once registered online at www.SkillsCanadaSask.com, competitors will follow the contest description (scope) and submit their projects by the deadline. Questions regarding the contest description can be sent to the Provincial Technical Committee (PTC) contact person indicated on your contest description (scope).
During Virtual Skills Competitions safety is #1. The health, safety, and welfare of all individuals involved with Skills Canada Saskatchewan are of vital importance. Safety is a condition of participation with Skills Canada Saskatchewan and shall not be sacrificed during virtual or off-site competitions.
All competitors must complete a Virtual Skills Competition Safety Checklist. This checklist must be completed and submitted in accordance with the directions indicated for your event. Participation in the competition event will NOT occur if safety requirements are not met.
We recognize that participants will be competing individually in their own unique environments and therefore not all competition conditions can be monitored. However, we expect all competitors to compete fairly, respecting and abiding by the established rules in the true spirit of Skills Canada Saskatchewan.
This is an “on-Your-Honour” competition.
Competition Results and Progression
The gold level winners of the 2021 Skills Saskatchewan Virtual Competition may be asked to progress to another level of competition (such as Skills Canada National Virtual Competition). Medals will be awarded to gold, silver and bronze placements (packages will be sent in the mail after May 7th, 2021. A full ranking of competition results will be posted online at www.skillscanadasask.com
Certificate of Participation
Competitors who fully participate in the 2021 Virtual Provincial Competition are eligible for a Certificate of Participation. All participation letters will be mailed out after the competition ends.